Philips Heartbeat SPA-3000U/94 5.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker System
- Supports USB along with auxiliary which allow you to play songs using your USB media storage device and also using a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable
- It has a surround sound feature which allows you to experience an unmatchable audio experience
- You can connect this device to your laptop or TV and enjoy movies in high definition surround sound
- It as a 5.1 channel output which offers you one of the best sound qualities in its range
- The product is USB 2.0 compatible which can play .MP3 formats only. Also if the USB is formatted with a different file system eg: NTFS the same may not work.
Zebronics BT6590RUCF 5.1 Channel Multimedia Speakers
- FM radio
- LED display
- USB and SD/MMC card reader
- Fully functional remote control
- LED digital display lets you operate your Zebronics computer multimedia 5.1 speaker in a dark room too
- Virtual surround sound experience. Bluetooth function
Creative SBS A-120 2.1 Channel Multimedia
- Frequency response of 50 to 20,000hz
- The sub-woofer power 4w rms
- Output of each speaker is 2.5w
- Quality audio in a compact size
- Wired remote control
Intex 2.1 Speaker IT-SB 160SUF (FM,USB) With Remote
- 2.1 Channel multimedia speaker with USB/FM
- AUX audio input compatible with DVD/PC/TV.
- Fully functioned remote control.
- Digital FM Playability. LED Display.
Sony SA-D10 Home Audio Speaker
- Clarity even at high volume without Distortion
- Optimal Bass for a medium sized room
- Music playback directly from a pen drive
- They also look quite good
- The IR remote is small but nice to hold and has all the contols
- 3 inputs (3.5 mm Jack, RCA input and USB)
- -Satellites can be wall mounted